How to get paid
Send us an email to request a withdraw.
The minimum amount must be $25.00
Please include your username and email address if different than the one you are sending us the message from.
For your protection and ours all requests are moderated and can take a couple of days to process.
You will receive a follow up email from one of our team members to confirm your request. You must follow the instructions in that email or your request will not be processed.
If you have not received funds to your account within 3 business days of requesting a withdraw please contact us.
Fee's deducted from payments
We use Paypal as our payment gateway
When calculating earnings we deduct any fee's paypal has deducted from us to complete your transactions. This includes fees deducted for processes the sale of your item as well as currency conversion fee's, credit/debit cards fee's so an and so forth.
We do not charge a handling fee of any kind to process your withdraw requests, the only deductions are fee's that Paypal charges, which we pass along to you when a withdraw request is made.
- Paypal rates vary and the flate rate transaction fee has a bigger impact when trading in smaller denominations. For example, if you consume $1 items the flat rate is near .30 cents so the return on that investment would be impacted by 30% whereas is you invested in a $10 item that same flat rate would equate to less than 1/2 of a 1/2 percent so your investment would nearly double.
- Stripes percentage rate fee is different based on whether you use a European or a non-European card for your transaction.
- ---> European card rates may incur lower rates.
- ---> Non-European card rates incur a higher rate than European cards because our company is based in the EU. We used Paypal because they are the only service we are aware of that allows you to buy and sell in a variety of currencies. Once you start trading on our platform you will begin to accumulate a paypal balance in USD. We receommend you use these funds if you are continuing to trade on the platform so that you are not losing revenue to currency conversions.
- ---> Sales tax, where applicable, is charged for each transaction at the prevailing rate. All sellers are self employed independent contractors. All items on the platform are offerred for sale by indivduals like yourself. As a store owner in this marketplace when consuming items you are effectively buying inventory which is a cost of sale. Please keep a record of these transactions for income tax purposes. Consult a professional if need be as we cannot provide tax or legal guidance to you.